Have a question you want answered or need a little help?
Pick up the phone or send us an email and we will reply promptly. And if we don't know the answer, we'll find someone who does.
Where you'll find us
LCPA Member Center
3850 N. Causeway Blvd. Suite 1650
Metairie, LA 70002
Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5pm
Lakeway Two LCPA Member Center
- Park in the unrestricted spaces on the 3rd floor of the Lakeway Two garage. (Note: Park on levels 1 or 3 to access the elevators in the building without having to use stairs.)
- Enter the building using the BROWN DOORS on the 3rd floor of the garage (don't look for elevators yet), then through the second set of brown doors.
- Take the first open hallway on the left after entering the office building.
- Use that elevator bank to get to the 16th floor.
- Lakeway Two parking garage accommodates vehicles 6'6" and under. Lakeway One has oversized parking for vehicles with heights up to 7'1" on the first floor and 6'9" on the second level. The rest of the Lakeway One garage is only 6'4", which is lower than the Lakeway Two garage.
Lakeway One Conference Center
- Park in the unrestricted spaces of the Lakeway One garage.
- Take the garage elevator to the ground floor to enter the building.
- Pass the security desk to access the Lakeway One elevators to the second floor Conference Center.
- Lakeway One has oversized parking for vehicles with heights up to 7'1" on the first floor and 6'9" on the second level. The rest of the Lakeway One garage is only 6'4".
Just consider our Member Support Team the Wonder Team! They can assist with registrations, cancellations, payments, pretty much everything. If you're not sure who to call, start with Member Support: 504.464.1040 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising - Print/Digital
Ann Lupo • 504.904.1125 • email@example.com
Diana Johnston • 504.904.1134 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Reagan Baham • 504.904.1129 • email@example.com
Diedra Allen • 504.904.1131 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Peer Review/Ethics/CPA Review Panel
Stacey Lockwood • 504.904.1136 • email@example.com
Gloria Synder • 504.904.1143 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Misean Reed • 504.904.1133 • email@example.com
Tax Practitioner Questions
Linda Babin • 504.904.1126 • firstname.lastname@example.org
State Board of Louisiana CPAs
We know it can be confusing, but LCPA is not the State Board. The State Board is a state agency; LCPA is a professional association. The State Board issues CPA licenses and firm permits; LCPA sends certified members a member certificate which carries great value, but should never be confused with a board-issued license to practice. The State Board has annual renewals to maintain good standing; the LCPA has annual membership renewals — two different renewals at different times of the year.
For information on the requirements necessary to obtain or renew a CPA license in Louisiana, please contact the State Board of CPAs of Louisiana.
504.566.1244 • State Board of CPAs website