Career Outreach Resources
Do you have an opportunity to represent the CPA profession at a local high school or university? The LCPA has everything you need to successfully promote the CPA designation. No matter how large or small the audience, share your experiences and be an advocate for the profession.
Simply let us know what free resources you need, depending on the event type and audience demographic:
- A student-friendly PPT presentation highlighting the benefits of CPA licensure/info about accounting careers (easy-to-follow script included)
- Informational LCPA-branded handouts covering details on CPA licensure requirements
- LCPA-branded giveaways for students
- Classroom material and teacher gift for the educator who invited you to speak (if applicable)
- LCPA table drape and signage for career fairs
- LCPA student membership digital applications
The American Institute of CPAs also offers free classroom materials for AICPA members wishing to promote the CPA profession in a high school or university setting.
A wide range of classroom resources including lesson plans, group activities, videos and practice exercises are available to help engage students in accounting education. To access these resources for free, visit Start Here Go Places for High School and College-level material.
Contact Reagan Baham for more information or for suggestions for your next presentation. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery of your LCPA outreach packet. Materials ordered directly from AICPA require 2-3 weeks time for delivery.