Place classified ad now!
Need a quote or more information? Contact:
Communications and Public Relations Director
800.288.5272 ext. 125
"We were looking for a controller for our company and received a few candidates. However, after the exposure on LCPA’s website and magazine, we have received many more qualified leads; I would emphasize the word ‘Qualified’. This service promotes people
in our field and provides a conduit to great companies. Thanks LCPA!"
– Chris Rader, CEO • Rader Solutions, Lafayette
Get the Word Out.
Publicize your job opening, professional service, office space, or other product online, in print or both.
One low price – two great ways to reach our members!
- 25 words $24.95 per month/issue
- 50 words $47.95 per month/issue
- 75 words $60.95 per month/issue
- 100 words $75.95 per month/issue
- 100+ words contact us for a quote
Ochsner Health is currently seeking a Controller to drive strategic planning, direction and overall accountability for the Finance department comprised of multiple functional areas. The position independently
makes decisions that could seriously affect the overall division and/or company's financial objectives, performance objectives and strategic results. The Controller develops and is accountable for the budget for the department
and multiple functional areas.
- Directs the Finance/AP/Payroll/Revenue Integrity Department
- Develops staff and workforce
- Participates in professional development and growth activities
- Develops goals consistent with the department and organization's plans
- Exercises effective initiative and judgment when performing job duties
- Required – High School diploma or equivalent
- Preferred – Bachelor's degree in Healthcare or Business Administration or related field or MBA
- Required – 10 years in related health care experience, including three years of supervision or management experience
- Preferred – Experience in an ambulatory setting
- Required– CPA certification
Ochsner Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Apply Today. Click here.
Almond Brothers Lumber Co., a lumber manufacturer and exporter, has an immediate position available for Office Manager/Controller. Full-time work. Located in Coushatta, LA (45 minutes south of Shreveport and
30 minutes from Natchitoches) on Hwy 71. Salary commensurate with experience/TBD. Accounting/Business degree a plus. CPA not required. Send resume and references to email@example.com.
Property Management and Development Company has an Immediate position available for Controller. Full time work. Located in Mid City area of New Orleans. Send resume and references.
Salary/Pay TBD. 5-10 years of relevant experience, B.S. Degree in Accounting and a CPA required. Email information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small, growing CPA firm in Bogalusa, LA, has immediate FT position for individual with 3-5 years experience in tax prep and bookkeeping. Excellent benefits include paid health insurance, vacation/sick days,
401k, annual raise/bonus. Ideal for the person looking for a supportive, family-oriented workplace. CPA not required. Governmental accounting experience a plus. Salary very competitive, commensurate with experience. Contact
Bob Neilson to learn more or apply: email@example.com or mail resume to PO Box 98, Bogalusa, LA 70429-0098.
Ehlers and Associate, CPAs, LLC is seeking a full-time CPA or CPA-candidate to join our team.
Responsibilities include: individual and business tax return preparation, financial data analysis, property tax reporting, accounting and tax research, and assistance with special projects such as business valuation and litigation
support. Candidate must have initiative; be a self-starter. Public accounting experience is preferred. Must be proficient with Excel, QuickBooks, UltraTax required. Compensation depends on experience. Send inquiry to: Jenny
Miller (337) 493-3331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time CPA or CPA-candidate
The VP/Corporate Controller must have solid communication, technology, analytical and management skills. S/he is charged with assisting the Chief Financial Officer in developing
annual business plans, performing cost-benefit analyses, and aligning finance to operations. S/he must be able to provide unit-level operating teams and investors with timely financial and performance information in a clear
and actionable form on a timely and consistent basis.
- Planning and directing all accounting operational functions
- Establishing and maintaining processes / systems surrounding: cash management, A/P, Payroll, Sales Audit & Close-to-Report
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business resultss
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basiss
- Develop and maintain relationships with commercial banking and lenders
- Preparing MD&A and Compliance Certificates in accordance with Credit Agreement Coordinating activities of external auditors
- Implement new accounting standards (i.e. Lease Accounting) as required
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Managing the budget process for Corporate Overhead
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Evaluating accounting and internal control systems
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting staff
- A minimum of ten years of progressive career growth, grounded in U.S. GAAP accounting with a minimum of 2-3 years controllership experience
- Multi-unit operations (retail, restaurant, hotel) experience required, growth brand preferred
- CPA required
- Public accounting experience required, Big 4 preferred
- Experience and working knowledge across the entire spectrum of accounting and treasury, including accounting, audit, tax, compliance, cash management, and information technology
Carrigee Moore Levy & Flynn LLP is seeking a staff accountant. Position involves accounting services and tax preparation. CPA or CPA candidate with 1½-2 years of experience preferred. Salary commensurate with
qualifications. Benefits include full health insurance, 401k match, and generous PTO. Please send resume to email@example.com.
Chief Operations Officer
Deutsch Kerrigan LLP, seeks experienced Chief Operations Officer (COO) to lead and supervise all administration operations of the firm. Specifically, the COO will be responsible
for financial management, administration, technology, facilities and risk management. The COO will assist and advise the firm’s Managing Partner and Management Committee in partner compensation, strategic planning, practice
development and firm-wide initiatives.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as an Administrator, Executive Director or COO of a law firm or other professional service organization.
- Ability to work effectively with management, attorneys, directors and staff, lead and direct, resolve conflicts and to delegate, mentor and supervise.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in an area of business administration, business management, finance, accounting or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Other professional certifications such as CPA or CLM desirable.
Sharp & Company, CPAs is a full-service CPA firm in the New Orleans area providing quality professional services to clients for over 33 years. We offer excellent benefits, a flexible work schedule, and opportunity
for advancement. Seeking tax supervisor with 3-7 years of experience to review the preparation of all types of income tax returns, multi-state tax compliance, tax planning, and directly consulting with clients. Submit resume
In-Charge and Supervisor Auditors
CPA firm in Monroe, LA seeks In-Charge and Supervisor auditors with external or internal audit experience. Applicant must have a college degree and being a CPA is a plus. Time off and financial support for CPA Exam takers.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including health insurance, life insurance and 401 (k). Send resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lafayette, LA JMB Companies, Inc., a 143 year old family owned company, is seeking a Financial Analyst for its Lafayette, LA location. Duties to include budget tracking, financial
modeling, preparing and presenting reports to senior management, lender communication, supporting CFO, and some management duties. CPA with 10 or more years professional experience required. Salary commensurate with qualifications.
Email Resume' to email@example.com.
The Broussard Group’s, Broussard & Company, CPAs, LLC is growing and is seeking a CPA to join our team. We are seeking an applicant with 5+ years’ experience with complex individual, corporate and partnership tax returns; knowledge
and application of accounting and auditing principles; supervisory and leadership skills; and ability to use various software packages.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for overseeing and completion of preparation of Federal and various State and local tax returns and various accounting and bookkeeping projects. The Manager
must be able to identify and solve ancillary tax issues, provide annual tax planning, and tax law/regulation research, and provide guidance and leadership to clients and staff. The Manager will work under the Tax Director.
- Perform extensive tax research on complex tax issues
- Manage engagement team members to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks and be a resource for team members
- Provide guidance/mentorship to staff and assist them in developing technical skills
- Communicate effectively with team and clients to manage expectations, deadlines, and deliverables
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and ensure client needs are being met
- Demonstrate advanced technical aptitude of taxation and handle complex returns and projects with confidence
- Lead preparation of complex tax returns including: individual, C-Corp, S-Corp, partnership, trust, estate, etc. for clients in a variety of industries
- Review the work of associates involving individual and business federal and state income tax returns
- Use various tax and office productivity software
- Utilize analytical and decision-making skills to solve complex technical issues
- Work with federal, state, and local tax authorities to resolve client issues
- Train new employees on firm technology, processes and procedures
- Seek opportunities for practice development to build network of referral sources
- Present new ideas and improvements for ways of performing tasks to achieve firm and departmental goals
Send Inquiry To
This position includes excellent pay and benefits commensurate with experience. Send a letter of inquiry and resume/vitae with references to firstname.lastname@example.org or 127 W Broad Street, Suite 800, Lake Charles, LA 70601
The Louisiana Legislative Auditor is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Financial Audit Staff Auditor
- Information Technology Auditor
- Recovery Assistance Staff Auditor
Visit our career page at llajobs.com to view position requirements, create a profile and apply!
Various auditor roles
System and Engagement Reviews and Monitoring
Firm will perform peer reviews and compliance monitoring. Contact Lindsay J. Calub or Heather M. Jovanovich, Duplantier, Hrapmann, Hogan & Maher, LLP,
1615 Poydras St, Ste 2100, New Orleans, LA 70112. Phone 504.586.8866 or email email@example.com
System and Engagement Reviews. Large local firm with wide range of experience will perform peer reviews for firms with 10 or less professionals. CContact Dana Quebedeaux, John S. Dowling & Co., P.O. Box
1549, Opelousas, LA 70571 Phone: 337.948.4848.
Looking to Purchase Small Practice(s) Gene Veillon & Assoc, a firm in Covington is looking to purchase small tax and accounting practices in the local area. Contact Gene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for CPA/Accountant/Firm to Take Over Thriving Shreveport Accounting and Tax Business.
- Purchased business in 1999 from retired CPA
- It’s yours for low equity of $50,000
- Turnkey operation includes clients/assets
Serious inquiries reply to email@example.com.
Lafayette-area CPA practice for sale by partners. Practice includes tax, audit, reviews, compilations, bookkeeping and payroll services and MAS. Revenues are in the upper end of the mid six figure range. Reply
to Blind Box #14.
Carrigee Moore Levy & Flynn LLP, with offices in Metairie and Covington is looking to acquire practices and retirement minded CPAs. If you are contemplating retirement, contact us to discuss your options
with our firm.
Considering Selling Your Practice? Consider all of your options. We do the work to sell your practice by finding qualified buyers that provide financial security coupled with the utmost in confidentiality.
We have buyers actively seeking practices. Accounting Practice Sales, we make dreams happen!
ARMSTRONG'S – Lighting Your Life Building a home? Renovating your existing home? For the best price and selection of light fixtures contact Stephen Orkus.