Membership Type Change Request

All members and non-members with existing records may use this form to change or upgrade their membership type. For example, use this form to upgrade from:

  • Candidate member to regular CPA member
  • Non-Member to regular CPA member
  • Student member to Candidate member

You also can use this request form outside the annual dues renewal period to change your membership category (based on job position).

All form submissions are subject to approval and verification with the State Board. We will contact you as indicated on the form below to complete the necessary changes.

Questions about this form or your membership? Contact Reagan Robert.