The LCPA Nominating Committee met on April 26, 2021, and selected the following slate of candidates for 2021-22:
- Chair-Elect: Seth Norris • Norris CPA, LLC • Ville Platte
- Treasurer: Bryan Ehricht • James, Lambert, Riggs & Associates, Inc. • Hammond
- Members at Large:
- Kenneth Champagne • Confie • Baton Rouge
- Bridget Kaigler • Amedisys, Inc. • Baton Rouge (one-year term)
- Brandon Lagarde • Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC • Baton Rouge
- Anthony Rutledge • Laporte CPAs & Business Advisors • Covington
All nominees have agreed to serve if elected. Additional nominations will be accepted from the floor immediately prior to the election. Voting is restricted to certified members only.
Current Chair-Elect, Gary Dressler, with Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC in Metairie, will automatically become Chair; Jay Montalbano Jr., with Hannis T. Bourgeois, LLP, CPAs in Baton Rouge, will serve as Immediate Past Chair. The following members at large each will serve the second year of a current two-year term:
- Greg Booth • Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC • Metairie
- J. Drew Pendarvis • McCartney Oil • Jena
All LCPA members are invited to attend the Annual Meeting, Sunday, July 18, 5 pm, at The Lodge at Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores. The meeting includes the election of officers and the presentation of our annual awards.
Join us at The Lodge and enjoy beautiful Gulf views as we elect our new group of leaders who together will take on challenges, identify growth opportunities, and prepare our association for the future. It's a great time to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.
The Lodge at Gulf State Park, 21196 E. Beach Blvd., Gulf Shores, AL 36542.
Members should register at lcpa.org/AM21.