*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
This program will provide you with a step-by-step guide to forge powerful and rewarding connections by building relationships. It also delivers immediately actionable steps and advice to become more active in your hometown. Learn how to engage in volunteer work and grass-roots efforts that support and improve the lives of those around you.
- Develop your Elevator pitch
- Forge relationships offline and online
- Understand how your behavior reflects your values and beliefs
- Engage your hometown
- Create an ideal contact profile
- Event networking strategic plan
- Building Relationships
- Becoming a Servant master to engage your community
- The power of social engagement and emotional intelligence
- Serving people’s needs by delivering solutions
Firms seeking to maximize their marketing efforts to achieve and maintain lasting competitive advantage
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (Surgent).