|Category||Accounting & Auditing|
| Who should attend || CPAs and financial professionals in public practice or industry. |
|CPA Non-Members ||$375|
The Member rate applies to LCPA members, reciprocal state society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Enterprise risk management initiatives continue to mature in many large public companies, as well as nonpublic enterprises. Still, most nonpublic firms do not have the time, financial resources or personnel to fully implement ERM—even though a partial ERM implementation can serve as a first line of defense against fraud and as a catalyst for more profitable operations. In this interactive course, learn how to apply COSO's ERM process in an SME environment, including how to identify whether a business is ready for ERM and 10 ERM-related action items you can implement when you return to the office.
Formerly titled:Enterprise Risk Management for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs): Opportunities Overlooked!
- Recognize how to apply ERM fundamentals to the SME environment.
- Determine how to apply COSO's ERM process in an SME environment.
- Identify how a partial ERM implementation can help prevent fraud in your firm.
- Recognize how ERM can increase your operation's efficiency and profitability.
- Identify 10 ERM-related action to implement.
- Determine how to develop an ERM risk inventory and use ERM as a fraud identification tool.
- Identify your organization's readiness for ERM.
- Identify ERM-related software and other online resources.
- Enterprise rik management fundamentals
- Importance of ERM
- Benefits and challenges of implementing ERM
- ERM fundamentals in the SME implementation