*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
Note: Online registration for webcasts closes approximately 48 hours before the course start time. To register within that timeframe, give us a call at 800.288.5272.
In a recent Gallup study, 50% of respondents quit because of their manager, which makes your managers and supervisors your company’s first line of defense against costly turnover. This program looks at management from a broad perspective and then drills down into key skills needed to manage effectively.
- Gain key skills needed to manage effectively
- What it takes to be effective as a manager
- Exploring the challenges that get in the way
- Looking at the driving forces that have evolved how managers engage with employees today
- Motivating employees of multi-generations
- Twelve practices that can be adopted to influence employees to become more engaged
- Identifying what it takes to develop employees
- Delegation and accountability
Designed For: New managers as well as existing managers looking to refresh their management skills
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (Surgent).