*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
Understand the latest on governmental accounting and auditing with this fast-paced, interactive webcast. We’ll analyze the recent GASB requirements for governments and provide an understanding of OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Apply the most recent requirements of GASB directed toward state and local governments.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- Auditing Standards Board (ASB) Clarity Project
- Key changes in audit requirements resulting from the ASB Clarity Project
- GASB activities
Designed For: Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for state and local governments, and auditors for these organizations
Prerequisite: Knowledge of government accounting and auditing
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (AICPA).