*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
Get ready for the upcoming tax season! This comprehensive course presents what’s new and what has changed in the federal individual income tax arena. It brings you up-to-the-minute guidance on the latest tax legislation, court decisions and IRS pronouncements. Gain practical insights and valuable tax-saving strategies from AICPA’s seasoned tax professionals who know what the new laws, rules, and court rulings can mean for real-world taxpayers. With the ever changing tax laws and their increased complexity, you can’t afford to miss this course! Course materials include the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) tax reform law.
- Identify and recall how to comply with the latest requirements resulting from federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings.
- Use new planning ideas for individuals and sole proprietors resulting from recent tax changes.
- Latest tax legislation, court rulings, and IRS pronouncements related to individuals and sole proprietors
- Practical return preparation tips
- Latest developments for pass-through entities that affect Schedule C and Schedule E
- Tax-saving ideas
- Unique Insights into new planning strategies
- Latest IRS rulings impacting individuals
- Latest developments on estates, gifts, and trusts
- Depreciation and amortization
Designed For: Tax practitioners in public practice and industry that need to stay on top of the latest changes in federal tax law for individuals and sole proprietors
Prerequisite: Familiarity with federal tax issues for individuals
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (AICPA).