*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
This course explores the importance of a fully developed cybersecurity risk management programme. This course also discusses the business of cybersecurity, including cybersecurity insurance, cybersecurity services and the SOC for Cybersecurity examination engagement.
• Recognise the definition and purpose of a cybersecurity risk management programme.
• Recognise the importance of the description criteria within a cybersecurity risk management programme.
• Recognise the description criteria. Identify the overall potential opportunities to the organisation or client related to cybersecurity.
• Identify the overall potential risks to the organisation or client related to cybersecurity.
• Recognise the value proposition of cybersecurity services.
Designed For: financial professionals
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (AICPA).