*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
In this webcast, we focus on implementing robotic process automation (RPA) within a company or with a client. You will learn the key steps and roles needed to achieve a successful proof-of-concept. We also explore how to design a Center of Excellence model as a centralized governance body to address risk and ensure a strategy of continuous improvement for your company or your clients.
• Identify key steps in implementing RPA.
• Recall the proof-of-concept criteria.
• Recognize key considerations for a Center of Excellence.
• Identify the considerations, risks and challenges to implementing RPA.
• Recognize the governance and controls considerations for addressing automation risks.
• RPA implementation
• Proof-of-concept criteria
• Center of Excellence model
Designed For: Non-IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants, public accountants, partner
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (AICPA).