OneNote is one of the most practical software tools to come out of Microsoft in a long time. OneNote offers a wide variety of features to record, organize and manage notes of all types. Because it is directly integrated with Outlook and the other Office applications it serves as a central hub for managing all of your activities and communications: to do list, appointments, email follow-up, etc.
This course will teach you how to leverage the power of OneNote, with an emphasis on using it as a practice management tool. We will show how to use it as a supplement to the AICPA's MAP (Management of an Accounting Practice) handbook.
- Be familiar with all of the functionality that OneNote has to offer
- Learn tips and tricks for managing all of your notes
- Understand how you can use OneNote in conjunction with the MAP Handbook to help your manage all of your administrative
- Overview of the OneNote interface and features set
- Establishing a strategy for organizing your notebooks and notes
- Linking OneNote to email messages, appointments and calendars
- Accessing Excel, Word, PDF and other file types from OneNote
- Linking OneNote to do items to Outlook Task Manager
- Linking to content in the MAP Handbook
- Sharing Notebooks internally and externally
- Accessing OneNote from your smartphone and tablet
Designed For: Anyone who wants to establish an organized system for managing notes
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (AICPA).