*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
In this webinar we will explore the powerful concept of splitting data from reports and dig into the mechanics that enable this technique. The key feature discussed is the Tables feature, and the key function discussed is the multiple-condition summing function. We will illustrate these items in a variety of ways, including building crosstab style reports and mapping tables.
- Understand how and when to use the Table feature
- Comprehend the function arguments for conditional summing
- Discover how to use the mapping table technique
- Using the Table object to store data
- Using the conditional summing function to aggregate Table data
- Using the Table object to create mapping tables
Accounting professionals using Excel for Windows
Surgent's Excel Lookups: Moving Beyond VLOOKUP Limitations (EXLU), or, comparable knowledge about VLOOKUP
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (Surgent).