*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
PivotTable is a fancy term for an Excel report that summarizes data. If you have not yet had the good fortune of exploring PivotTables, it is about time. In this session, we’ll dig into PivotTables, understand the report layout options, and examine PivotTable formulas.
- Obtain a basic comfort level using PivotTables
- Understand the fact that external data sources can feed a PivotTable
- Use Excel's web browser to retrieve web data
- Explore PivotTable capabilities and functionality
- Retrieve data from a database and feed it into the PivotTable
- Pull web tables from web pages into Excel
Accounting professionals using Excel for Windows
Basic knowledge of Excel for Windows
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (Surgent).