|Accounting & Auditing
*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
This course will explore some of the most essential tools for measuring financial and operational success, as well as improving results. Appendices will be provided to give students hands-on applicable materials that can be utilized after completion of the course.
- Understand the importance of conducting strategic and operational risk analysis for all facets of business
- Understand and utilize the Altman Z-Score calculation for determining corporate viability
- Understand and utilize an ROIC Tree
- Calculate the Economic Value Added for a business
- Calculate and utilize the Critical Ratio for supply chain management
- Calculate the External Funds Needed for a business
- Understand the impact of debt vs. equity financing
- Identify key elements of lean accounting and process activity mapping
- Key tools used by businesses and financial professionals across the globe to measure performance
- Detailed, real-world examples of businesses utilizing these tools
Designed For: CPAs in public and private practice
Requisite Knowledge: Experience and/or exposure to financial management
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (Surgent).