*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
While several years have passed since the Great Recession, economic and political uncertainty have continued to plague business decision-making. The roles and responsibilities of CPAs and finance professionals, meanwhile, has continued to expand. This course is designed to explore current and ongoing issues, including the development of “soft skills," that will have a substantial impact on the effectiveness of the financial professional in the workplace.
Upon completion of this course, you'll possess:
- The ability to assess the micro-economic and other internal environmental factors that impact the organization
- The skill to perform relevant high-level financial and operational assessments for planning and management purposes
- The knowledge to integrate these assessments into a synergistic business plan.
- The Six Capitals Model
- Multi-Scenario Return On Investment (ROI) Models
- Valuation Analysis in Variable Interest Rate Environments
- The 2017 Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Standards
- Modeling Human Capital Investments
- Investing in Brands and Other Intangible Assets
- Input – Output Operating Models
- Decision Making in Times of Zero or Negative Real Interest Rates
Designed For: CFOs, Controllers, Financial Professionals, and CPAs
Prerequisite: Experience in the accounting and finance profession.
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (AICPA).