|Accounting & Auditing
*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
Which FASB ASUs become effective in the next year and beyond? How should the new guidance be applied? This webcast answers these questions by addressing GAAP financial accounting and reporting topics, as well as an overview of recent FASB pronouncements.
This webcast is applicable to a broad section of CPAs and is a must for CPAs in business and industry. With detailed examples and descriptions, we will show you how to implement the new standards and assess new and recent FASB guidance.
After this webcast, you will understand the latest pronouncements, exposure documents and implementation strategies.
- Identify and apply select FASB accounting and reporting guidance.
- Identify the latest FASB final guidance.
- Identify current FASB exposure drafts and projects.
- The financial reporting environment
- Summary of recent FASB releases
- Financial accounting and reporting topics impacted by guidance that was recently issued or effective in the near term (such as leases, revenue recognition and going concern)
- Review of significant accounting and reporting topics and associated practice issues
Designed For: This webcast is applicable to a broad section of CPAs and is a must for CPAs in business and industry.
Prerequisite: Experience in the application of accounting standards
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (AICPA).