*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
Proper planning is the key to the success of any company. With CPAs constantly being asked to plan a company’s future, forecasting is one area to demonstrate your special value. This webcast provides the tools necessary to project the balance sheet and statements of income and cash flow. Determine the company’s maximum sustainable growth and predict its external fund requirements.
• Recall the basics of planning and forecasting financial statements.
• Recognize key considerations related to a basic forecasting model.
• Identify the evidence of growth mismanagement.
• Recognize how to analyze projected or forecasted financial statements. Topics Discussed
• Overview of the forecasting process
• The basic forecasting model
• Techniques used to forecast sales
• A case analysis on working capital planning
• Forecasting the company’s capital structure
• Projecting the income statement and balance sheet
Designed For: Financial professionals responsible for preparing financial forecasts
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (AICPA).