*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
Learn about the five-step revenue recognition process in ASC 606 through real-world examples illustrating how this will impact revenue recognition practices.
- Recognize the scope of ASC 606.
- Identify critical terms and definitions under ASC 606.
- Determine the impact of ASC 606 on reporting entities.
Five-step process to recognize revenue under ASC 606:
- Step 1: Identify the contract
- Step 2: Identify the performance obligations
- Step 3: Determine the transaction price
- Step 4: Allocate the transaction price
- Step 5: Recognize revenue
Designed For: CPAs, auditors and financial professionals.
Advance Prep: None.
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (CalCPA).