*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
Financial managers at all levels produce volumes of reports every year. Unfortunately, not all of these reports generate an equivalent degree of action. Learn how to plan, process and effectively present financial information.
Formerly titled: Financial Reporting: Turn Information into Action
- Identify how to ask the right questions to help you prepare better reports.
- Determine the best reporting tools available and how to select them.
- Select graphics that will create better and clearer visual presentations.
- Choose the most effective presentation options.
- Identify new ways for presenting financial information.
- Determine how to select the proper reporting tools.
- Understand your customers' needs.
- Link reporting to strategy.
- Develop the right metrics.
- Determine your user's requirements.
- Understand how to select reporting tools.
- Know what tools are available.
- Deliver information on manager's dashboard.
- Report examples.
Designed For: Corporate financial managers.
Prerequisite: Some real-world experience presenting financial information.
Advance Prep: None.
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (CalCPA).