*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
Understand how FASB’s convergence project and private company reporting can affect your company.
The convergence process is winding down. FASB and the IASB have issued new revenue recognition standards and lease accounting changes will soon follow. Whether or not IFRS becomes the basis for U.S. accounting standards, the convergence and private company accounting changes impact activities well beyond financial reporting.
- Recognize the new FASB standards for revenue recognition and lease accounting.
- Identify the available accounting standard choices for private companies.
- Determine 10 actionable items to help you and the businesses you advise prepare for unpredictable times ahead.
- Identify critical operations issues.
- Revenue recognition accounting
- Lease accounting
- Financial instrument accounting
- Financial statement presentation
Designed For: CFOs, controllers, managers and financial professionals.
Prerequisite: Some financial management experience.
Advance Prep: None.
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (CalCPA).