*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Texas CPAs: Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy Sponsor number is #010423.
Focus on revisions to the form and content of primary financial statements is likely to increase in 2018 as a result of the FASB and IASB convergence project continuing to move beyond its priority topics. Stay current and plan for changes.
This reformatting of basic financial statements (now referred to as Financial Performance Reporting-FPR) will generate significant measurement and system modifications. Stay current on financial statement preparation and analysis and begin to plan for changes in financial performance reporting.
Formerly titled: Reformatted Financial Statements 2015: Is the Endgame in Sight?
- Recall the evolution of the convergence process.
- Recognize updates on the status of the IFRS Adoption, Convergence and FPR projects.
- Identify in detail the content of proposed reformatted financial statements.
- Recognize how the FPR project is a business model transformation.
- Identify tools to create your own FPR roadmap for action.
- Status of financial reporting changes
- Content review of proposed financial statement changes
- Impact of Financial Performance Reporting (FPR) changes on business operations
- Planning an implementation timetable
Designed For: CPAs and financial professionals.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of financial reporting.
Advance Prep: None.
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (CalCPA).