*The member rate applies to LCPA members, other state CPA society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
This webcast will feature a comprehensive review of a wide range of key technology topics ranging from what’s new in personal computer technology to Blockchain technology. The goal is to get you up to date on all the emerging technology trends that impact you, your organization and the accounting profession.
After attending this webcast, you will be able to:
- Participate in decisions about technology investments for your organization.
- Engage in discussions with colleagues and service providers about technology trends.
- Evaluate ways for you to leveraging emerging technologies in your career.
- Alternative cloud computing infrastructure models
- Overview of personal computing technology trends
- Cloud accounting software
- Big data and data analytics
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Blockchain technology
Note: Login instructions will be provided by the webcast vendor (AICPA).