Where can you get unlimited online access to 900+ credit hours (650+ CPE courses) for one low annual subscription fee?
CPExpress, the AICPA’s comprehensive bundle of online continuing professional education courses for CPAs, offers you immediate access to hundreds of one and two-credit hour courses that allow you to select the specific topic you need when you need it for just-in-time learning. You can choose from a full spectrum of subject areas and knowledge levels.
How can CPExpress help you?
- Start and finish most CPE courses in as little as 1 to 2 hours with 24/7 access so you can fit CPE into a busy schedule
- Quickly brush up or get a brief overview on hundreds of topics when you need it
- Create and customize your personal online course catalog for quick access with hot topics at your fingertips
- Print CPE certificates on demand to document your training – never miss a CPE reporting deadline!
- Receive free quarterly updates – Tax, Accounting & Auditing, SEC, Governmental and Not-For-Profit
What course topics are available?
- A wide variety of courses, including A&A, Consulting Services, Management, Taxation and Personal Development are available.
- Searchable by field of study, title or course, author or keyword, CPExpress allows you to access information for knowledge sake as well as CPE purposes.
- Once you register with LCPA, a confirmation will be sent to you from AICPA with log in information.
- The renewable one-year subscription begins from the first time you log in to the AICPA CPExpress System, but login must occur within two weeks of the initial LCPA registration.
- Courses must be completed for credit within the subscription period. The completion date will be reflected on your certificate of completion, for your state board CPE cycle reporting purposes.
- Due to the fact that these are self-study courses, you must self report this information to the state board. Your LCPA transcript will not reflect whether you have completed these programs. Retain your certificate of completion in the event that you are audited by the State Board.
AICPA Customized CPExpress meets the Louisiana State Board of Public Accountancy's requirement for interactive self-study. You will receive one for one credit for actual courses completed.
CPExpress will operate in a variety of configurations, but only the configuration described below is supported by our technicians:
- Windows XP to present
Note: If you are using Windows 8, you must use Mozilla Firefox browser (www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new). Internet Explorer on Windows 8 is not compatible with the system.
- Macintosh OS X 10.4
- Internet Explorer (IE) 7, 8 and 9 (IE 10 is currently not supported)
- Firefox 3.0+ (current version, recommended browser for Mac)
- Safari 2.0+
Note: Google Chrome is not compatible with this system. Please use one of the browsers listed above.
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
- Adobe® Reader® 11 or higher
Note: Access to this online subscription is through a separate browser window. Please be sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before you sign in and launch this product.
Non-Member Price $525.00
Member Price $315.00