This course includes an analysis of all of the relevant authoritative pronouncements that a CPA must have an understanding of in order to properly perform preparation, compilation and review engagements. This course will address the changes made by SSARS 25 that was issued in the spring of 2020 along with implementation guidance! Troublesome areas as identified in peer reviews and litigation will be highlighted. Participants who take this course will enjoy a smooth sailing in their peer reviews . guaranteed!
- Analysis of the SSARS statements and interpretations issued the past 18 months including SSARS 25 that was issued in the spring of 2020
- Analysis of the "Preparation of Financial Statements" standards as amended by SSARS 25 with implementation guidance
- Analysis of the "Compilation" standards as amended by SSARS 25 with implementation guidance.
- Analysis of the "Review" standards as amended by SSARS 25 with detailed implementation guidance.
- Common mistakes made in preparation, compilation and review engagements as identified in peer reviews and in litigation.
This course is designed to enable participants to understand and implement the pronouncements, interpretations and technical practice aids that apply to SSARS engagements. This course is also designed to make practitioners aware of common deficiencies in SSARS engagements and how to avoid them.
- Walter Haig II
Non-Member Price $425.00
Member Price $325.00