The Society's reimbursement process has been upgraded with new conveniences and enhanced security. Starting August 21, 2016, if your bank is a participating member of clearXchange (Bank of America, Capital One 360, Chase, FirstBank, Frost, US Bank, Wells Fargo) you can use your primary bank’s person-to-person payment service. If your bank isn’t listed as a member of clearXchange, will need to sign up at clearXchange
What is clearXchange?
clearXchange is a network in the United States that lets customers of participating banks send/receive money easily. You no longer need to “accept” LCPA reimbursement payments through Chase QuickPaySM; instead you receive money from your own bank’s online or mobile banking service, making it easier, and in most cases, faster. You receive money with just an email or mobile phone number. Notification comes from the financial institution you’re registered with.With clearXchange, your money securely moves directly to your bank account. And you can conveniently use clearXchange from either your mobile device or computer!
There is no charge for signing up or receiving a payment.
Signing up is a breeze.
Signing up with clearXchange is easy and literally takes just a few minutes. Let’s get started:
- Sign up at clearXchage.
- Find your bank:
- If your bank is listed as a member, and you are not already signed up for its person-to-person payment service, choose your bank’s name and you’ll be directed to your bank’s site to finish registering. You’ll receive payment notifications directly from your bank.
- If your bank isn’t listed, you’ll need to register on the clearXchange site including verifying your email address and bank account information. You should receive a notification when you’ve successfully created your profile on clearXchange.com. You’ll receive a notifications from clearXchange indicating the LCPA sent you money and the amount. Money is sent to your bank within 3 business days. The funds will be deposited in the bank account linked with your clearXchange profile.
You’ll complete our secure online reimbursement form and submit it to the LCPA. Allow up to two weeks for initial processing. You will receive a notification of the payment as noted above.
Questions about clearXchange?
Check out clearXchange’s complete list of FAQs.
Unless noted elsewhere, all reimbursements made for Society business (excluding CPE events) will be limited to:
- Automobile travel at $ .50 per mile
- All air travel at economy-class rates
- Meals served at board and committee meeting
- Other items as approved by the Society Treasurer
Reimbursements will be made to board members, committee chairmen and committee members for most expenses incurred while attending Society meetings within the state (excluding CPE events). All expense reimbursement requests must be made to the Society Executive Director within 90 days of date of travel.
Out of State Meetings
Reimbursement for attending out-of-state meetings must be approved in advance by the Society President. Reimbursable items are those included above.
Please attach images of receipts for lodging, airfare, meals and other expenses in the Receipts section.