|LCPA’s On-site Training Solutions delivers a cost-effective and powerful educational experience that complements your firm or company mission.
What’s in it for you?
A variety of courses.
- Quality. Our instructionally designed courses maximize the effectiveness of the learning experience. This proven learning blueprint, coupled with compelling subject-expert knowledge, enables you and your staff to receive an optimal education experience.
- Focused Presentation. Make sure your group gets trained in the areas they need the most. Prior to the program, our instructors work with you to ensure that the course covers the key topics that are most important to your organization.
- Convenient and Confidential. Participants are amongst their peers – with only your staff present, issues can be discussed openly and productively at a time and location suitable for you.
- Experience and Expertise. Through our years of commitment to excellence in continuing education and course development, you can rest assured that you’ll receive outstanding instruction for your financial staff.
- Employee/Instructor Interaction. Our highly rated, experienced instructors will be on-hand to answer participants’ questions and help them get the most out of their learning experience.
- Wide Selection. You and your staff will never be at a loss for substantial, meaningful content, and everyone stays up-to-date and competitive.
- Less Down Time and More Savings. Minimize the loss of valuable hours away from the office and significantly reduce costs with no staff related transportation or travel expenses.
- Flexible Pricing Options. A la carte pricing offers you the option of purchasing a discussion leader guide or enlisting an instructor, as well as a print master vs. pre-printed manual.
- LCPA maintains CPE Records. LCPA will maintain CPE records for you. Each program will be listed on the attendees’ transcript.
Whether you need an 8-hour program or several days of in-depth instruction, we have a variety of flexible options and more than 200 courses to choose from, including:
• Accounting & Auditing
• Asset Management
• Business Development
• Information Technology
• Corporate Tax Updates
• Estate & Financial Planning
• Hot Tax Topics
• Internal Controls
• Multistate Taxation
• Presentation Skills
• Professional Ethics
• Problem Solving
• Staff Training (Audit & Tax)
• Strategic Visioning/Planning
For more information on bringing an LCPA course to your team, contact Diedra Allen, LCPA’s Professional Development & Training Manager, at 504.904.1131 or 800.288.5272, ext 131 or Submit the form below.
|Accounting Today magazine recently honored 60 accounting firms as the "Best Firms to Work For.” The research results overwhelmingly correlate a low turnover rate with organizations committed to education and training.