Lagniappe is LCPA's official member publication. Published nine times a year, our full-color magazine has the latest news and issues impacting the profession as well as feature articles written by members for members.
Explore advertising options to reach our influential group of CPAs.
If you have any questions about current or archived issues of Lagniappe, contact Ann Lupo, at 800.288.5272 or 504.904.1125.
||July 2016 – Chair’s Issue
- All Together Now with LCPA Chair Ralph Bender
- Brook Harvey’s Year In Review Snapshot
- Meet LCPA’s 2016-17 Board of Directors
- Honoring Members’ Notable Dedication & Commitment
- It’s Finally Over...2016 Louisiana Legislative Recap
- LED’s Small Business Loan and Guaranty Program
||June 2016 – Membership Issue
- Power of One. Strength of Many
- Member-Supported Scholarships Help Grow Future CPAs
- Celebrating Our 2016 Women
- Campus Ambassadors: Moving the Profession Forward
- LCPA Accessing the Impact of New DOL Overtime Rule
- How to Ask for a Raise With Confidence
- Independent Research Affirms CPA Brand, Points of Opportunity
April 2016 – Technology Issue
- Chip, chip, hooray?
CPAs Jason Freyou and Joe Zanco weigh in on EMV technology and fraud prevention
- 9 FAQs About EMV and Chip Cards The Case for Internal Audit and Cybersecurity
- They Raised Over $2 Billion and the State Is Still Broke
- Why Would a Criminal Want to Steal a CPA’s Client Records?
- Everyone Has a Role in Fighting Identity Theft
- Ransomware and Cyber Risk Management
- Are You Ready? New FLSA Regs Are Almost Here!
- Insurance-Linked Securities
March 2016 – Legislative Session
- On the Other Side of the Fence: Meet Kimberly Robinson, Louisiana’s New Secretary of Revenue
- An Unusual Year: The Fiscal Dilemma
- Special Pullout: How HB 61 and HB 62 Really Stack Up
- Due Dates for Returns Affected by Louisiana Spring Flooding
- Get to Know Ardis Agosto: Your Local Taxpayer Advocate
- The Market’s Ups and Downs
- Commercial Collection Client Care Checklist
January/February 2016 – Tax Issue
- Peeling Back the Layers of ACA Compliance for Employers of All Sizes
- State Tax Report
- 2015: A Busy Year for Tax Acts
- Federal Tax Report
- IRS Contact List
- Helpful Resources on IRS.gov
- Louisiana Association of Tax Administrators
|Call for Articles
New or established authors, researchers or practitioners are welcome to submit articles for publication consideration. Articles should be:
• 1500 words or less
• Applicable to general membership
• Non self/product promotional
• Include a brief bio of the author
Please submit articles to Ann Lupo.