The Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants’ Educational Center provides a professional venue to successfully support your next business meeting, luncheon, reception, or corporate event.
|Room||Capacity (classroom)||Dimensions||Member/Non-Member Rates|
A tour of the facility may be arranged during weekdays from 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
|Meeting Room I*||70||50'x32'||$350/450|
|Meeting Room II*||36||25'x32'||$300/400|
|Small Conference Rm||6||NA||$100/200|
Request a Proposal
We take pride in ensuring your event meets your highest standards. Special pricing is extended to LCPA members. Contact:
LCPA’s Professional Development & Training Manager
800.288.5272 ext 131
LCPA Educational Center Highlights
- State of the art audio visual equipment
- Conveniently located off I-10
- Catering services available
- On-site staff person provided
- Complimentary parking
As our largest meeting room space (50’ x 32’), Meeting Room I is ideal for larger functions and can be set in rows or rounds to fit your needs. From the simplicity and functionality of long tables, to draped rounds for those events requiring a more elegant look, Meeting Room I is fully equipped with a large whiteboard, screen and podium perfectly suited for presentations. A beverage station is available to keep your guests refreshed.LCPA Meeting Room II
Although smaller in size (25’ x 32’), our Meeting Room II has plenty of flexibility and can easily be set to your specifications. Meeting Room II has a large whiteboard and screen for presentations, as well as an optional beverage station. When reserved with Meeting Room I, this room makes an ideal breakout area.Conference Room
Perfect for small corporate meetings, our Conference Room seats 22 comfortably and has state-of-the-art AV capabilities, high speed wi-fi, intercom and large, flat-screen television with computer connectivity for off-site meeting participants to join your presentation.Dining Room
Allow us to arrange for a delicious snack, breakfast, or boxed or buffet-style lunch for your guests. LCPA is proud to support locally-owned restaurants and businesses for your catering needs. Customized menu options are available.
A guaranteed number of participants is required 72 hours prior to meeting. Prices listed is inclusive.
$7.00 per person
Beverages only: Includes PJ’s coffee, (regular & decaf), premium tea bags, assorted coke products (diet included).
$30.00 per person
Continental breakfast, gourmet box lunch, afternoon snack and beverages.
$40.00 per person
Continental breakfast, hot plated lunch and afternoon snack and beverages.
Note: As an LCPA member benefit, these items are complimentary. The following rates only apply to non-members.
|LCD Projector, Screen||$250|
|Flat Screen w/LCD (Board Room)||$200|
|Flip chart w/ Markers||$10|
|Internet Access (Wired)||$50|
- Rental hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- A 72-hour notice is required if the room set should be anything other than classroom style.
- Costs incurred for damage to the facility will be billed to the renter.
- Smoking is not permitted in the facility.
- LCPA does not sponsor, endorse, or agree with products or views made by speakers during their presentation.
- User agrees to hold LCPA harmless and to indemnify it against any public or private liability, and/or property damage liability occurring by use of the facilities, including LCPA’s reasonable attorney fees.
- Breach of any portion of this contract will result in the cancellation of the rental agreement.
- Cancellations must be received at least 5 business days prior to the date of the event. Cancellations received within 5 days of the event will be billed for 50% of the rental agreement.