2016 Women to Watch Award
Awards will be given in two categories, Established Leaders and Emerging Leaders, as defined below. It should be noted that evidence of every item listed is not required for consideration, but nominees should have made significant contributions in at least two of the criteria listed below.
Deadline for submitting nominations is February 15, 2016.
Defined as one who has advanced to a higher level or leadership position within the organization. Titles include, but are not limited to, partner, owner, elected official or appointee, executive, etc.
1. Authorship of articles
2. Major or unique contribution to the profession
3. Public and/or community service
4. Mentoring other professionals*
5. Improvement to the workplace
*More heavily weighted than other criteria
Defined as a professional who has made significant contributions to the profession and her community, but who has not yet reached the highest levels of advancement.
1. Public and/or community service
2. Demonstration of leadership
3. Contribution to the profession
4. Creation and implementation of unique initiative(s)
5. Involvement with alma mater or other local colleges and universities
Please provide supporting documentation as evidence of accomplishments. This may include letters of recommendation from supervisors, peers, students, community organizations, etc. Resumés are not required, but are strongly recommended.
Winners will be selected by members of the Women’s Initiatives Committee and recognized at the 2016 Women’s Leadership Summit, May 10 at the Renaissance Baton Rouge.
For more information about the nomination process, membership status, requirements, or nomination categories, please contact Misean Reed.