View and/or Print Your CPE Transcript
Click here to access your transcript or you can view your LCPA CPE transcript any time by going to the ‘Professional Development’ section of your LCPA profile. (Login required.)
IMPORTANT: Use the ‘Print Filtered Entries’ or ‘Email Transcript’ options in order to share/print your transcript – the ‘Print Transcript’ option only shows entries that have NOT expired.
Note: We are still verifying attendance for some webcasts, so they might not appear on your transcript. The hours printed on the certificate of completion at the end of webcast will be reflected on your transcript, once verified by the vendor. This process will take approximately 2 weeks to complete. Please do not manually add these courses to avoid duplication once LCPA officially posts the hours to your transcript.
Non-LCPA Courses*: For convenient tracking, LCPA members and their staff can manually add additional courses from other providers to your transcript. To add a course:
*Although LCPA’s transcript feature allows members to enter non-LCPA courses for convenience, inclusion on your transcript does not imply LCPA’s verification/approval of attendance. Self-awarded hours must be individually verified if audited by the State Board of CPAs of Louisiana. Keep proper records of attendance for all non-LCPA courses.
- On your transcript page, select ‘Add Entry’
- Is this entry for a Certificate or Program = ‘Yes’
- Certification = use the drop down menu to select the subject area (field of study)
- Credit Type = CEU
- Entry Date = course date (if it’s a multi-day event, enter the last day of the event)
- Description = the course title
- Credits = enter number of credit hours
- Credits Expire = is the last date of the CPE Cycle (December 31, 20XX)
- You do not have to enter Score, Activity Code or Attachments (unless you wish to attach a certificate of completion/attendance verification)
- HIT SUBMIT
- The self-awarded entry will be noted with an asterisk.