Registration for this event is closed.
Join the Society of Louisiana CPAs (LCPA) and Karen Whitaker, with Becker Professional Education, for a FREE webinar that will cover format and content changes to the Uniform CPA Exam effective January 2017. It’s never too early to learn how the CPA Exam will change and how those changes will better test the knowledge and skills required of newly licensed CPAs.
- How the current CPA Exam structure compares to 2017 changes
- What content is included and what skills are tested
- Tips to help with the application/scheduling process
- Creating a plan to sit for each section
- Studying for the CPA Exam
You’ll also hear from Katherine Kovach, LCPA’s Membership Recruitment & Engagement Specialist, on how you can benefit as an LCPA member.
Enter to win a Becker Exam Review Scholarship!
One lucky webinar participant will win a Becker CPA Exam Scholarship good for 50% off the 4-part course tuition (a $1696.50 value).*
Simply register for the raffle at the start of the live presentation and you’ll be entered to win. Raffle entries are separate from the webinar registration. Stay tuned for the entire program, because the winner will be announced at the conclusion.
Not an LCPA member? Why not? It’s FREE! Join today.
Questions? Contact Katherine at 504.904.1129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Scholarship awarded does not expire and is nontransferable. No other discounts apply and all four parts must be purchased at the same time.
Attendance has reached capacity.
Consider listening in with someone
who is already registered.
||Friday, February 26, 2016
||12:00 – 1:00 pm
|Who can participate?
||Open to all Louisiana accounting majors!