|Accounting & Auditing
||Experience in business unit reporting.
| Who should attend
CPAs and financial professionals who want their clients and stakeholders to more clearly understand the financial message they deliver.
The Member rate applies to LCPA members, reciprocal state society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Accounting and financial reporting seem like foreign languages to many nonfinancial professionals. Learn to communicate more effectively with the users of your financial information as you review the basics of financial statements and financial reporting; build an understanding of the power of routine financial statement analysis; discover the connection between analysis and action; and learn how you can impact the standard setting process.
Bring your clients—or key executives at your workplace—to this interactive seminar to demystify the language of your business and improve your effectiveness as a business partner.
- Identify the basics of financial statements and financial reporting.
- Recognize the power of routine financial statement analysis.
- Determine the connection between analysis and action.
- Recall how you can impact the standard setting process.
- Identify 10 keys to accounting knowledge success.
- Financial statement content
- The power of analysis
- Converting numbers to action
- 10 keys to accounting knowledge success