|Prerequisite||Excel Power User Modules1-5 or knowledge of the topics covered.|
| Who should attend || Accounting professionals that use Excel for Windows. |
|CPA Non-Members ||$94|
The Member rate applies to LCPA members, reciprocal state society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
The Excel Power User series helps you improve your Excel proficiency and enables you to get your Excel tasks done more quickly. In this session, we'll apply numerous features and functions examined in previous sessions in a variety of time-savings techniques. We'll continue to integrate these features as we proceed throughout the series.
Note: This session is presented with Excel for Windows. Items covered may not be available in Excel for Mac.
- Identify which function help build dynamic report headers.
- Recall a technique that helps Excel translate a data label to a report label.
- Recognize which feature can be used to provide a filter for dynamic digital reports.
- Dynamic Headers.
- Horizontal Reports.
- Mapping Tables.
- Data Validation and Reporting.
- Improving Error Check with Boolean Values and the Logical AND Function.