|Prerequisite||Excel Power User Modules1 and 2 or knowledge of the topics covered.|
| Who should attend || Accounting professionals that use Excel for Windows. |
|CPA Non-Members ||$94|
The Member rate applies to LCPA members, reciprocal state society members, and non-CPA staff of LCPA members. To register online, use the ‘Register’ button above. To register by phone, call the LCPA Member Service Center at 800.288.5272 or 504.464.1040, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
The Excel Power User series helps you improve your Excel proficiency and enables you to get your Excel tasks done more quickly.
In this session, we'll explore six important Excel functions that enable us to automate a variety of tasks, as well as continue to integrate these functions as we proceed throughout the series.
Note: This session is presented with Excel for Windows. Items covered may not be available in Excel for Mac.
- Identify the keyboard shortcut for evaluating formula text.
- Recall the arguments for the SUMIFS function.
- Recognize the Excel feature that removes duplicate values within a range.
- Conditional summing basics with SUMIFS
- Remove duplicates
- Lookup basics
- Improving VLOOKUP with MATCH
- Improving VLOOKUP with VALUE and TEXT
- Moving beyond VLOOKUP with INDEX