CPE: 4 hours
Prerequisite: Management experience in accounting, finance, or operations
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CFOs, controllers, and other financial managers
Yellow Book: No
Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. In this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization.
- Deal with major trends in accounting, corporate finance, treasury management, and business systems.
- Utilize new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability