CPE: 8 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Prerequisites: Five or more years of real world business or accounting experience.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Corporate financial managers.
Financial managers at all levels produce volumes of reports every year. Unfortunately, not all of these reports generate an equivalent degree of action. Learn how to plan, process and effectively present financial information.
This course provides answers for accountants who want to more effectively guide their organizations toward data-driven action. You will learn directly from professionals who know how to generate actionable responses to their reports.
If you wish to have a greater impact on your organization and your career, you cannot afford to miss this critically important and interactive program.
Formerly titled: Financial Reporting: Turn Information into Action
- Identify how to ask the right questions to help you prepare better reports.
- Determine the best reporting tools available and how to select them.
- Select graphics that will create better and clearer visual presentations.
- Choose the most effective presentation options.
- Identify new ways for presenting financial information.
- Determine how to select the proper reporting tools.
- Identify presentation best practices.
- Understand your company's reporting needs
- Understand your customers' needs
- Link reporting to strategy
- Develop the right metrics
- Financial reporting tools
- Determine your user's requirements
- Understand how to select reporting tools
- Know what tools are available
- Design, delivery and media
- Deliver information on manager's dashboard
- Use graphics to present ideas
- Learn various presentation options
- Presentation hints and techniques
- Report examples
- Presentation tips