CPE: 8 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Prerequisites: Knowledge of financial reporting.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CPAs and financial professionals.
The form and content of primary financial statements are likely to change as a result of the FASB and IASB convergence. This reformatting of basic financial statements will generate significant measurement and system modifications. To effectively address these changes, CPAs and financial professionals will need to be re-educated on financial statement preparation and analysis. Get ahead of the curve and begin to plan for reformatted financial statements.
- Recall the evolution of the convergence process.
- Recognize updates on the status of the adoption, SME and RFS projects.
- Identify in detail the content of proposed and reformatted financial statements.
- Recognize how the RFS project is a business model transformation.
- Identify tools to create your own RFS roadmap for action.
- Status of financial reporting changes
- Content review of proposed financial statement changes
- Impact of RFS on business operations
- Planning an implementation timetable