CPE: 8 hours
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CPAs who are sole practitioners, partners, department managers or staff accountants.
How do you market your accounting or tax practice? Your department within a practice? Yourself? Determine how you can satisfy client needs versus traditional selling to expand your practice. You'll also gain an understanding of your target market, marketing and branding, and we'll reinforce business and personal marketing through a series of real-world scenarios. Learn to become a more effective marketer through only minor changes in your regular business routine.
- Determine the importance of marketing.
- Identify the concepts of the target market; branding; industry and personal life cycle; and market structure.
- Recognize the differences between business and personal marketing.
- Identify marketing concepts used in real-world scenarios.
- Target market, marketing, branding and market structure
- Business and personal marketing
- Marketing application case scenarios