CPE: 2 hours
Prerequisites: Must have a general working knowledge of Excel and be familiar with basic formulas and navigation within the Excel interface.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accounting and finance professionals who use Excel.
Harness the power of Excel and explore Tables, SUMIFS, Remove Duplicates, Sparklines, Slicers, Web Apps and PowerPivot, among other Excel features and functions that can save you time. We'll be using business and industry scenarios, but the Excel features and benefits apply to all accounting and financial professions.
Formerly titled: Best Enhancements in Excel 2007/2010
- Identify Excel worksheet functions that are helpful and relevant to accounting professionals.
- Determine how to apply these features and functions through practical examples.
- Recall techniques that improve your productivity.
- Tables: Solve one of the biggest Excel pitfalls
- SUMIFS: Conditional summing explained
- Remove Duplicates: See how to use this new feature
- Sparklines: One-cell charts
- Slicers: Visual filters
- Web apps: Free web-based version of Excel
- PowerPivot: Advanced Pivot Tables