CPE: 4 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CPAs with nonpublic entities clients or working in nonpublic entities, auditors, consultants and financial professionals.
The Private Company Council (PCC) has already issued three Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) and additional updates are likely coming soon. The PCC's agenda is growing as they tackle issues facing practitioners working with nonpublic entities. Take advantage of the ASUs issued to date designed to simplify your work with nonpublic entities and gain a better understanding of the PCC and their agenda.
- Recognize the role and upcoming agenda items of the Private Company Council (PCC).
- Define a Public Business Entity.
- Identify updates made to the Private Company Decision-Making Framework.
- Identify current Accounting Standards Updates and exposure drafts outstanding.
- Private Company Decision-Making Framework
- Accounting Standards Updates issued to date
- ASU exposure drafts outstanding.