CPE: 2 hours
Vendor: CAL CPA
Prerequisites: General knowledge of QuickBooks.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accountants and their clients who want to explore the Advanced Reporting feature included in QuickBooks.
Reports are the cornerstone of any accounting system. QuickBooks has 100-plus standard reports that can be customized to some degree and new in 2014, Intuit released a built-in application called Advanced Reporting. This course is designed to highlight the features and functionality available to illustrate the next level of reporting available for your QuickBooks data.
- Recall the reporting alternatives within QuickBooks.
- Determine how to solve your reporting needs.
- Recognize techniques to be effective in developing reports.
- Identify tips and tricks to create better reports.
- What reports do you need?
- What can you do in QuickBooks alone?
- When is QuickBooks desktop not enough?
- Tips and tricks for better reporting using Advanced Reporting.