CPE: 2 hours
Vendor: CAL CPA
Prerequisites: General knowledge of QuickBooks.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accountants and other professionals interested in learning more about QuickBooks.
QuickBooks is the accounting software of choice for countless small businesses. What do you need to know before you begin working with the software and how do you determine the best way to work with clients and their QuickBooks data? What is the best way to introduce clients to QuickBooks? Learn the answers to these and other questions in this interactive session, which will provide perspective on working with QuickBooks, including data transfer, working remotely more efficiently and improving business processes.
Formerly titled: Working With Your QuickBooks Clients
- Identify when data transfer is an alternative.
- Recognize tips and tricks to work remotely more efficiently.
- Determine what technology is available improve efficiency.
- Getting Started
- Pros and cons of data transfer
- Remote access tips and tricks