CPE: 8 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CPAs in public practice, private industry, nonprofits and government responsible for interacting with operating managers, as well as those who want to become more effective business partners.
Today's successful CFOs and business unit financial chiefs are focused on growing the business not just tracking outcomes. During this informative course, you will learn how to build credibility and be a true partner in growing your business; dig into best practices for financial management; discuss how to turn data into action; and learn proactive reporting techniques that can help your business' bottom line.
- Recognize why it's all about credibility.
- Identify the what and the how of financial management.
- Determine how to build and sustain an outstanding financial team.
- Recall how to turn data into action.
- Identify proactive reporting techniques.
- Recognize how to leverage 10 critical CFO tools.
- Building and sustaining credibility
- The what and the how of financial management
- Breaking barriers to the finance team
- Proactive reporting
- 10 CFO tools