CPE: 8 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CPAs who want a practical overview of the clarified auditing standards.
The Auditing Standards Board Clarity Standards are now effective for all audit engagements. This multiyear Clarity Project has effectively rewritten and revised all standards related to conducting audits under U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards. Plus, these standards have effectively converged U.S. standards with International Auditing Standards. You'll identify and learn how to address the numerous conceptual and procedural changes contained in the revised standards that could result in engagement and peer review deficiencies. Gain a clear, concise understanding of the clarified auditing standards and how they apply to your daily practice.
- Identify significant changes to U.S. GAAS resulting from the Clarity Project.
- Recognize how these changes will impact your audit engagements.
- Recall specific requirements of these principle-based standards.
- Determine appropriate firm implementation strategies.
- Clarity Project overview.
- Significant changes to U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- New reporting requirements.
- In-depth review of revised standards.