CPE: 8 hours
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accountants and their QuickBooks clients.
Discover how QuickBooks Online can be used as a bookkeeping tool and serve as an accounting solution for small business. This is also a way to train or expose clients to the QuickBooks Online basics.
- Identify features of QuickBooks Online from a bookkeeping perspective.
- Differentiate between the desktop and online QuickBooks software.
- Recognize ways to improve efficiency when completing data entry functions.
- Determine if QuickBooks Online is a viable alternative for your clients.
- Choose inexpensive add-ons to expand functionality.
- Getting started
- File set up
- Customizing the file
- Cash basis data entry
- Bank accounts
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable