CPE: 8 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Prerequisites: Five or more years of experience.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CFOs, controllers and managers involved with financial reporting.
The convergence process is winding down, FASB and the IASB have issued new revenue recognition standards and lease accounting changes will soon follow. These changes will impact public and private companies.
Whether or not IFRS becomes the basis for U.S. accounting standards, the convergence and private company accounting changes impact activities well beyond financial reporting. Understand how FASB's convergence project and private company reporting can affect your company.
- Recognize how FASB's convergence project and private company reporting will impact you and your company.
- Determine 10 actionable items to help you and the businesses you advise for unpredictable time ahead.
- Identify the major convergence elements.
- Determine upcoming changes to your basic financial statement presentation.
- Identify critical operations issues.