CPE: 2 hours
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accounting and finance professionals who want to take their personal or team leadership to the next level.
This course will shine the light on good, bad and ugly leadership traits to help equip you to distinguish and manage your own leadership persona and see how the tone at the top impacts organizational performance. We will examine:
The Good: Elements of good leadership behavior.
The Bad: The difference between a tough boss and a toxic one, potential pitfalls and how to avoid being a bad leader.
The Ugly: Identifying toxic leadership, ways to combat it and how it impacts organizational effectiveness.
- Identify theories of leadership behaviors.
- Determine how leaders cast light or shadows.
- Recognize the potential impact of leadership strategies on organizations.
- Leadership terminology, theory and application for personal and team performance
- Leadership behaviors and their impacts organizational decision making and performance