CPE: 2 hours
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accountants and their QuickBooks clients.
Reports are the cornerstone of any accounting system. QuickBooks accounting software is no different. The first step is entering all the data, but now the time has come to use that data. What do you need to know about QuickBooks reports? How do cash versus accrual reports really work? What can you do to help your clients create reports they will use on a regular basis? When are QuickBooks reports alone simply not enough? Learn how to leverage the information contained in the QuickBooks data file.
- Identify types of reports in QuickBooks desktop products.
- Determine how QuickBooks desktop products define cash versus accural for reporting.
- Recognize alternatives to quickly create the reports you need using QuickBooks desktop products.
- What reports do you need?
- QuickBooks: What can you do and when is QuickBooks not enough?
- Tips and tricks for better reports